Again, many thanks to Amaya911 aka The El Paso Woman for nominating me for this award. I think I’m going to have to set up an awards page or something…this stuff keeps happening every week! (Well, not really). Truly though, in all the years I have been a blogger, albeit well-hidden, I never got a single award. The last two and a half months though, they have been rolling in. Thanks to all who have nominated me.
Of course, there are rules (rules!-always rules!) to accepting this award. The rules are:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Nominate 15 blogs you recently discovered or follow regularly. (we’ll see about that one)
- Include 7 facts about yourself.
The seven facts about me:
- I can juggle (well, only three balls at once. You want tricks, go to the circus).
- I am the only member in my immediate family with a Bachelors degree.
- I have two celebrity crushes: Vanessa L. Williams and Alison Sweeney. (they’re married? Shoot.)
- I have something of a sweet tooth; my favorite candy is/are Skittles.
- I have worked in local government for 27 years; in fact today marks my thirteenth year in my current job.
- I like to dance. The song that makes me dance at the moment: Jess Glynne’s “Gave Me Something.”
- I watch The Voice television show and give thumbnail reviews on Facebook and Twitter (with a group of friends on the latter).
Fifteen bloggers I recently followed or discovered: well, in looking at my followers list, just about every one of them has already been given this award…some fairly recently. Let’s take a pass on this one.
And this song right here has stuck with me now for two months, and never fails to get my shoulders to shrug and my head to nod…
Thanks for the award, and I hope you enjoy reading this post.