While I was away, I was nominated for a brand new award. The Smiley Thumb award was created by David from the Chape blog, and I was given the nomination by my buddy Lisa from the Life Of An El Paso Woman blog. The Chape blog features fitness tips and exercises, as well as workout playlists—so if you are looking to get in shape, David’s blog is the place to go. The Life Of An El Paso Woman blog has been mentioned and featured many times here, and Lisa has guest posted here as well. Please be sure to check her blog out; she features music, stories about life in El Paso, as well as great Saturday interviews. Thanks Lisa, for the nomination!
As with any award, there are rules (always rules!). The rules for this one are as follows:
- include the photo of the Smiley Thumb award. (Done!)
- thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog. (Done!)
- tell us what makes you smile.
- nominate as many bloggers as you like.
- include these rules in your post.
Okay. That seems simple enough.
What makes me smile:
- Music (duh!)
- Good times with good people and family
- Dancing (again, duh!)
- Good food
- Kindness shared with and by others
- Laughter among friends
- Accomplishing a task or goal
My nominees for this award are chosen below. They may or may not accept, but here goes nothing:
- Gwin from the Seekthebestblog
- Chevvy from Chevvy’s Studio
- Lennon Carlyle from Fabulous With Glitches
- Katy from Stereotypically Able
- Sepultura 13 from Random Ramblings; Myriad Musings
Be sure to visit those blogs and take a look around; if you like what you see, then follow them! Thanks again Lisa for thinking of me for this award!