Thanks to Lisa A. of the Life Of An El Paso Woman blog for nominating me for this new (at least to me) award. Lisa is not a stranger here at A Joyful Process; she’s a great friend and has been very supportive and helpful with advice. Her blog focuses on life around her native El Paso, music, and life in general. If you don’t follow or read her blog, go on over and check her out. As for who this Miranda is the award is named for, I have no idea. I don’t even know how well she sings.
At any rate, with any blogging award, there are rules (always rules!). The rules for this one are:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Name seven things you love about yourself.
- Nominate and notify seven bloggers about this award.
- You can’t nominate the person who nominated you.
- Don’t forget to display the award in your post.
Seven things I love about myself:
- The joy I feel when I dance.
- My ability to write well (or well enough).
- I get along with most people.
- My ability to make others laugh.
- I like to learn new things.
- My willingness to help others when I can.
- Seeing how far I’ve come over the years, not just from me but with help from others.
Whew! When you are generally modest, almost to the point of being self-deprecating, coming up with things to say that you love about yourself without sounding too conceited is very difficult.
Seven Bloggers I Nominate:
They may or may not participate, but here goes: